Clear Choice Tax & Lien Service, Client Services Agreement
This Client Services Agreement (“Agreement”) is made by and between Clear Choice Tax & Lien Service (“CCTLS”) of 7501 Wiles Road, Suite 206, Coral Springs FL 33067 and “Client.”
1. Services. Client agrees to retain CCTLS to provide the research services set forth on Exhibit “A” below (the “Services” or “Research”), and CCTLS agrees to provide the Services to Client, on and subject to the terms and conditions in this agreement.
2. Term and Termination. This Agreement is based upon a “fee for service” and accordingly may be terminated by Client at will or by CCTLS at will, except that paragraphs 5 and 6 shall survive this Agreement for a period of one (1) year from the last order placed.
3. Payment. All invoices are to be paid promptly 30 days from invoice date, Client shall pay a service charge of 1 1/2% per month simple interest on any unpaid principal balance which has come due and is not paid by the date as calculated above. Expenses incurred to collect a past due balance will be reimbursed by the Client.
4. Warranties and Representations. CCTLS represents and warrants to Client that all services provided by CCTLS to Client under this Agreement shall be performed in a professional and competent manner and Client represents and warrants to CCTLS that all information provided by Client to CCTLS is true and accurate in all material respects.
NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, THE RESEARCH DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A FULL TITLE SEARCH AND CLIENT SHOULD NOT RELY UPON THE RESEARCH WITHOUT CONSULTING AN ATTORNEY OR TITLE AGENT AUTHORIZED TO EXAMINE TITLE.
5. Confidential Information. The Client and CCTLS mutually agree not to disclose to or use for the benefit of any person, corporation, other entity, or themselves any proprietary trade secrets or other confidential information concerning the business, Clients, methods, operations, financing, employees, services, operation or marketing of each other.
6. Non-Solicitation. Client agrees not to solicit for employment employees of CCTLS during performance under this Agreement and for a period of one (1) year after termination of this Agreement without the other party’s written consent.
7. Force Majeure. Neither CCTLS nor Client shall be responsible for any loss or delay of performance resulting from causes beyond its control and without its fault or negligence.
Services may include researching the following on all commercial and residential properties in the State of Florida:
Water and Sewer
Waste and Garbage
Code Enforcement and Other Municipal/ County Debts
Open and Expired Permits
Homeowners/Condominium Association Estoppels